Omega Industrial Products respects your privacy and the purpose for which our site visitors provide us information. We do not share, sell, or rent any of the information collected to any third parties and do not intend to do so in the future.
If you request or submit information to us by sending an e-mail via the “mail to:” function or filling out a “contact” form, we may save your e-mail address as well as any other information you may provide. This information may be used to contact you in the future by mail, e-mail, or phone to convey information about our solutions or services that we feel may benefit you. Your e-mail and other information you provide will not be sold to any third party.
Information Collected by Others
Updating, Correcting and Deleting Personal Information
If you would like to have your personal information removed from our records, please send an e-mail with “Remove personal information” in the subject line.
Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information
Omega Industrial Products may disclose information when legally compelled to do so; in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
Periodic Policy Changes
This policy statement is made in the name of Omega Industrial Products and is effective as of March 15, 2017. This statement does not create an agreement between Omega Industrial Products and users, and as such, does not create any legal rights for any party.
Shipping & Returns
All orders will ship Freight-Collect unless otherwise requested. – A 10% sur-charge will be added to discounted freight charges for Prepaid Shipments. – Normal terms (Invoiced purchases) 2% / 10 Net / 30days to approved credit. Credit Card purchases are not eligible for 10 day terms. 1-1/2% per month on invoices over 30 days. – Buyer agrees to pay all collection costs on past due balances. All authorized returns are subject to a 25% restocking charge. No returns accepted after 60 days. Return freight is the customers responsibility. No returns on custom parts. (Custom color or custom sizes) Once a custom order is placed it cannot be canceled. The buyer is responsible any state or local taxes. Sales tax is not included in the quoted pricing.
Special Shipping Breakdown
PICKUP OR DELIVERY SERVICE – LIMITED ACCESS LOCATIONS LTDO, LTDD
1. When Carrier makes a pickup or delivery at a limited access location, the following charges will apply: A. $130.00 per shipment. 2. The term LIMITED ACCESS LOCATION includes but is not limited to the following: A. Individual (mini) storage units B. Churches C. Schools D. Commercial establishments not open to walk-in public during normal business hours E. Construction sites F. Fairs or carnivals G. Prisons H. Military Base/Installations I. Mine Sites J. Sites requiring Security Inspections prior to delivery 3. In the case of delivery, such charge will include an initial notification to make delivery arrangements only if Carrier is provided the correct telephone number of the Consignee. 751 CANADIAN SURCHARGE ARP, ARD
RECONSIGNMENT, DIVERSION, RELINQUISHMENT RECC, RECP
1. When shipment is at Carrier’s service center at point of origin and Consignor/Consignee requests the shipment be reconsigned/diverted by making a change in Consignee’s name, place of delivery and/or in the destination point, the following charge will apply: A. $42.00 per shipment plus linehaul charges from origin to final destination. 1. Applicable only if shipment has not been loaded onto linehaul pup/set, or if shipment has not left origin service center point in cases where shipment is not transferred to linehaul pup/set. 2. When shipment is at Carrier’s service center at point of origin and Consignor or Owner of the goods requests the shipment be returned (relinquished) to the original place of shipment or delivered to another carrier, the following charge will apply: A. Prior to Delivery, $12.57 per cwt., subject to a minimum charge of $126.00. Maximum charge will be $1,316.00 per pup, per shipment. 1. Applicable only if shipment has not been loaded onto linehaul pup/set, or if shipment has not left origin service center point in cases where shipment is not transferred to linehaul pup/set. 3. When, except as provided in paragraphs 1 & 2, Consignor or Owner of the goods requests a shipment be reconsigned/diverted by making a change in Consignee’s name, place of delivery and/or in the destination point, the following provisions will apply: A. When Consignee’s name is changed, but place of delivery is not changed: 1. Prior to Delivery, $42.00 per shipment plus linehaul charges from origin to final destination. 2. After tender of Delivery when redelivery is requested or required, $12.57 per cwt. subject to minimum charge of $126.00 and a maximum charge of $1,316.00 per pup, per shipment, plus linehaul charges from origin to final destination. B. When place of delivery is changed and Carrier services both original and new destination point by the same service center: 1. Prior to Delivery, $89.00 per shipment plus linehaul charges from origin to final destination. 2. After tender of Delivery, $12.57 per cwt. subject to a minimum charge of $126.00 and a maximum charge of $1,316.00 per pup, per shipment plus linehaul charges from origin to final destination. C. When destination point is changed, and Carrier services both original and new destination points by different service centers: 1. Prior to Delivery, applicable rates and charges to and from the reconsignment point. 2. After Tender of Delivery, applicable rates and charges to and from the reconsignment point, but not less than the through rate from original origin to original destination point. D. When Consignor/Consignee accepts shipment at Carrier’s service center located at reconsignment point or when origin Carrier relinquishes to another Carrier at origin Carrier’s service center located at reconsignment point: 1. Prior to Delivery, $7.40 per cwt., subject to a minimum charge of $61.00, plus applicable rates from origin to reconsignment point. 2. After Tender of Delivery, $12.57 per cwt., subject to a minimum charge of $126.00, plus rates from origin to reconsignment point. E. When portions of shipments are reconsigned/rerouted, each portion will be considered a separate shipment. The charges applicable in Part 3 (C) of this item will apply for the reconsigned portion with otherwise applicable charges applying on that portion not reconsigned. Sorting and segregating service, when required, will be charged for per Item 887, Paragraph 5 (A), in addition to all other applicable charges. 4. When, prior to pickup or receipt of shipment, instructions are received by the originating Carrier to reconsign a shipment, and shipment is accompanied by a through Bill of Lading, the following provisions and charges will apply: A. Instructions to Carrier must be received by originating service center. B. Carrier will accept the shipment when tendered by the party in possession of the shipment. C. Carrier will issue a receipt therefore (not a Bill of Lading) to the party tendering the shipment. D. Carrier will execute the Bill of Lading for the through shipment. E. A flat charge of $126.00 per shipment plus linehaul charges from origin to final destination will apply. 5. Except as provided in Paragraph 1 and 2 herein, prior to delivery shall apply only when carrier receives request for RECONSIGNMENT before shipment has been loaded onto delivery pup/set or before the shipment has been dispatched for delivery. 6. Carrier will make a diligent effort to execute a request for RECONSIGNMENT. However, Carrier shall not be liable for any type of consequential, special, indirect or exemplary damages, which are the result of delay in reconsignment, including but not limited to loss of income or profits, regardless of whether or not Carrier knew or should have known that such damages might have been incurred. 7. Charges as found in Item 580 (MARKING OR TAGGING FREIGHT) will not apply on shipments subject to this item. 8. Except as otherwise provided in Paragraph 2 herein, see item 825 for returned shipments. 9. See Item 822 for Blind Shipments.
REDELIVERY REDC, REDP
1. When a shipment is tendered for delivery, and through no fault of Carrier such delivery cannot be accomplished, the following charge for each additional tender of delivery to the original destination point will apply: A. $12.57 per cwt., subject to a minimum charge of $126.00. Maximum charge will be $1,316.00 per shipment. 2. REDELIVERY charges will not apply on shipments picked up at original destination service center.
LIFTGATE SERVICE LIFC, LIFP, LGOC, LGOP
1. The charges for this service will be paid by the party that requested the service, or guaranteed by the Shipper. Carrier is not obligated to perform such service when suitable vehicles equipped with such devices and operators are not available, or when such equipment is not available through a contractor or rental agency. When liftgate equipment is not available and Carrier personnel utilizes alternate means to move the freight from the vehicle to ground level, the liftgate charges named herein will apply. Services will only be rendered at locations that are safe and accessible to the vehicle. A. Except as otherwise provided, when Carrier provides liftgate service, the charge will be $8.33 per cwt, subject to a minimum charge of $123.00 and a maximum charge of $406.00. B. When liftgate service is performed at points within the states of Alaska and Hawaii, the charges as found in this Item 890 paragraph 1.A. will not apply. For application and charges for this service in Alaska and Hawaii, refer to applicable tariff publications.
STORAGE STGC, STGP
1. When, through no fault of Carrier, freight is held in Carrier’s possession by reason or act or omission of Consignor/Consignee or Owner, or for custom clearance or inspection, such freight will be considered stored and the following charges per shipment will apply: A. When freight is held by Carrier: 1. $3.59 per cwt. per each 24 hours, subject to the following minimum and maximum charges: a. Minimum charge, LTL, $36.00 per shipment per each 24 hours, but not less than $126.00 per shipment. b. Minimum charge, TL, Volume, Exclusive Use or Capacity Load, $251.00 per shipment. c. Maximum charge, LTL and/or TL, or per pup if more than one pup or if a vehicle is used: 1. $251.00 for the first 24 hours or fraction thereof. 2. $335.00 for the second 24 hours or fraction thereof. 3. $502.00 for the third and each succeeding 24 hours or fraction thereof. B. When freight is placed in a public warehouse: 1. $5.01 per cwt. per each 24 hours, subject to the following minimum and maximum charges: a. Minimum charge, LTL and/or TL, $126.00. b. Maximum charge, LTL and/or TL, or per pup or a vehicle if more than one pup is used, $1,423.00. 2. STORAGE charges will begin accruing at 12:01 AM the first business day following arrival notice (see Item 750 for definition of arrival notice) to Consignor/Consignee, except no charges will apply on deliveries if actual tender of delivery is made within 24 hours after such notice of arrival has been given, nor on day of actual delivery. Storage charges will only be applicable on actual number business days such shipment is stored. 3. When a shipment is placed On Hand, storage charges begin the next business day after Notice of Refused or On Hand Freight has been sent. 4. DUTY TO MITIGATE DAMAGED FREIGHT: When the Consignee refuses to accept a damaged item which can be repaired or mitigated at a reasonable cost and in the event Carrier is compelled to sell the item at auction or salvage, Carrier’s legal liability, if any, is for the amount realized from such sale, less Carrier’s expenses. 5. When a shipment is on hand and disposition has not been received or proper mitigation has not been performed by the specified date shown on the issued notice, freight will be sold at public auction. A fee of $400.00 will apply to cover all handling, administrative and other associated costs.
ARRIVAL NOTICE AND UNDELIVERED FREIGHT (See NOTES 6 and 7)
1. After shipment’s arrival at Carrier’s destination service center, notice of arrival (See NOTE 1) will be subject to an additional charge of $53.00 and will be given by: A. Actual tender of delivery at Consignee’s place; or B. Telephone, if convenient and practical; or C. Written notice. (See NOTE 2) 2. If freight cannot be delivered because of Consignee’s refusal to accept it, or because Carrier cannot locate the Consignee, or because of an error or omission on the part of the Consignor, Carrier will make a diligent effort to notify the Consignor promptly that the freight is in storage. (See NOTES 3 and 4). Note 1: However transmitted, the notice will specify the point of origin, Consignor, commodity description and shipment weight. Note 2: When transmitted by mail, the notice will be deemed to have been received by 8:00 A.M. the first business day after it was mailed. Note 3: If notice is given by telephone, Carrier’s record of such date will govern, and said record will include name of Consignor contacted, name of individual contacted, date contacted and telephone number. Note 4: If written notice is accomplished by certified mail, the date of Consignor’s signature will determine arrival notice date. If by mail or telegraph other than certified, NOTE 2 will determine arrival notice date (See NOTE 5). Note 5: If Consignor is advised of undelivered freight by both telephone and written notice, the earlier date will govern the arrival notice date. Note 6: If original Consignee subsequently receives the shipment, any storage charges will be based on the date of arrival notice to Consignee. If another party subsequently receives freight, arrival notice date will be determined by NOTES 3 and 4. Note 7: Instructions issued prior to tender of delivery will not be accepted as authority to reship or limit the storage liability of an undelivered shipment.
Omega Industrial Products
795 Progress Drive
Saukville, WI 53080
Phone: (800) 521-8272
Fax: (262) 284-4199
Email: [email protected]